Product ID Technicians are responsible for sorting and identifying medical devices. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision requires exercising some independent judgment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sorting incoming inventory of used medical instruments and devices;
- Identifying and logging medical devices into ERP system;
- Reprocessing & testing of medical instruments and devices:
- Will assist in the identification of improvements in our assembly / work instruction(s) & testing;
- Performs a variety of complicated technical and non-technical tasks;
- Picking and packing re-processed medical instruments and devices;
- Upholds the quality policies of the company;
- Ability to produce the acceptable volume of work, in a reasonable period of time;
- Demonstrates the willingness, ability to provide technical guidance and assistance upon request.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with High school diploma or GED;
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a typical manufacturing / Operations environment;
- Ability to read & interpret standard operating procedures;
- Knowledge of various EP Catheters;
- Ability to push, pull, bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time;
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.