Join the growing team at Innovative Health. We are seeking Operations Technicians for our 2nd shift (2pm – 10pm) start-up. Training will be provided during 1st shift hours: 6am-2:30pm. Candidates must be able to train on 1st shift prior to moving to 2nd shift hours.
Operations Technicians are responsible for providing assembly, testing and facility support for all our Operations efforts. Tests, calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision requires exercising some independent judgment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sorting incoming inventory of used medical instruments and devices;
- Reprocessing & testing of medical instruments and devices:
- Will assist in the identification of improvements in our assembly / work instruction(s) & testing;
- Performs a variety of complicated technical and non-technical tasks;
- Picking and packing re-processed medical instruments and devices;
- Upholds the quality policies of the company;
- Ability to produce the acceptable volume of work, in a reasonable period of time;
- Demonstrates the willingness, ability to provide technical guidance and assistance upon request.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with High school diploma or GED;
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a typical manufacturing / Operations environment;
- Ability to read & interpret standard operating procedures;
- Ability to push, pull, bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time;
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- This job operates in a manufacturing environment and may be exposed to blood borne pathogens.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to odors, fumes, dust or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.