The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for accounts payable activities plus assisting in other accounting activities including journal entries, account reconciliation, cash receipts, expense reporting, and fixed assets.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files and reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements and reconciling accounts.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data as needed.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of vendor files.
- Conduct 3 way match, invoice processing, and weekly check runs.
- Coordinate invoices for payment with purchasing and receiving.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable with payment posting in JD Edwards.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in accounting, finance preferred or degree in process.
- 1+ years’ general accounting experience.
- Concur expense reporting knowledge very helpful.
- JD Edwards or other ERP experience required.
- Must be proficient in oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products including: excel & word.