|Title||Strategic Business Analyst|
The Strategic Business Analyst provides analytical support between the customer and National Accounts/Sales teams. The role requires the capacity to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment, manage customer and team expectations, assess project requirements and ensure on-time, high quality delivery. The business analyst must possess strong communication and consultative skills. A strong background in analytics, reporting, customer service and attention to detail is key to success. This position requires a highly organized and detailed self-starter who has the ability to perform the required duties with minimal direction.
· Compile and analyze trending information to identify opportunities and gaps.
· Explain trends and provide recommendations based on compiled data.
· Analyze large files of customer device usage data files to extract relevant data for new/increased sales opportunity presentation.
· Design and/or develop custom reporting tools, business reviews and dashboards to meet the needs of hospital, health system and GPO customers.
· A strong background in data development or programming with familiarity of industry standards and processes.
· Examine and understand client operations, analyze complex problems, interpret data to requirements and develop integrated reporting solutions.
· Research data inconsistencies and identify possible solutions, ultimately identifying more savings potential for customers.
· Support National Accounts and Market Sales teams through all phases of client management.
· Conduct status review meetings and report project process to Executive Leadership team.
· Follow on-time delivery of all aspects of customer requirements managed through the Sales team.
· Familiarity with specific customer contract terms and service requirements.
· Ability to create, monitor and report sales forecast at various reporting levels.
· Duties may be removed or added to this role at management’s discretion.
· BS/BA, with preferred coursework related to computer science, statistics, economics, finance, health policy/health administration, and/or business management. Programming experience preferred, not required
· 2+ years analytic experience required. Strong quantitative background required.
· Advanced or Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and SharePoint.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize continuously shifting deliverables.
· Ability to work under minimal supervision, take initiative, and self-direct data exploration / analysis.
· Demonstrated success in customer management and team leadership.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Knowledge of ERP system architecture.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Self-starter and ability to work with limited direction.
· Working experience with Business Intelligence tools.
· Bonuses, Experience creating Access databases, Domo dashboards, JDE, and/or Hubble.